Moon + Honey :: Full Moon Radiant Self Care Retreat
Sunday July 9th · 9am - 4pm
Join us beneath the energy of July's Full Thunder Moon for a full day of nourishing self-care and earth based wellness rituals. Located at the serene Hummingbird Lodge Healing Arts Center, this seasonally-inspired retreat will rejuvenate the mind + body + spirit while providing a gentle oasis from the hustle of daily life. Let's gather and pamper and restore, dear ones. Let's ground in nature and celebrate our own lusciousness. Let's feel the mountain breeze on our faces and soak up some of those lovely luna vibes. Join us among the sage and the sunflowers. Your soul deserves a spa day.
Our day will include:
· Restorative Yoga practice with Kendra Potter
· Meditative Sound Bath with Jessica Peeblson
· Folk Medicine Nature Walk with Justene Sweet
· Flower Crown Weaving with Hailey Faust using local blooms from Killing Frost Farm
· Herbal Self Care Rituals
· Self Care + Tantric Wellness with Andreja Bourke
· Seasonally Inspired Vegetarian Lunch created by Chef Ian Finch of The Buttercup Market and Cafe
· Guided Full Moon Meditation
· Full Moon Honey Ceremony
More information, full itinerary and registration at www.landofmoonandhoney.com
$135 includes vegetarian lunch as well as herbal beverages and snacks throughout the day.
*Space is limited. This is a ladies only event.